Sunday, January 9, 2011

School

You know...I love school. I love learning. It just annoys me that it gets in the way of writing. I could have the most severe case of writer's constipation (I don't believe in writer's block. I'm never out of ideas. They just need a little motivation to get moving out to the page.) and the moment I have homework or a major project...or my thesis...that I haven't started. At all. Ahem.

I could have the most severe case of writer's constipation, but the moment I have to actually do something for school, the only thing on my mind is writing.

Guess what starts tomorrow? Oh and I already have fifty pages to read. In French. And then I have to translate them. That's not due tomorrow. I think it's due on the 24th. Then I have to find a piece of experimental literature. I'm not really sure what that means exactly since I haven't checked my email to get the syllabus.

Well...here's to a new semester.

I hope I get to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment