Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Too Many Books

I'm still world building. Well typing and revising the world building stuff. I got a really great idea that makes me want to change the book. I won't. My mentor, Les Edgerton has drilled a lot of good things in my head. One of them was to write only one book at a time. I'm finding myself trying to cram a good three books into this one. I just got it down to one book recently.

I've gotten out of the habit of writing daily. Having some weirdo health things again. Of course it seems all artists have to endure some measure of suffering. This is mine. I'm not even pressed about it...much.

I haven't been reading STORY lately and I'm just getting back into reading the novels I mentioned in the last post.

Well I have to answer my body's pressing need for sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment